Welcome!

Welcome to our large collection of hairstyle tutorials for girls!
Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Stitch Braid Hair Tutorial for long hair


When it comes to braids, there are many different types. However, the ones that really attract me to post on this blog are those ones that really catch my eyes. Today I am happy to share with you all this stitch braid tutorial. This hairstyle works really well with long hair. It's is a fairly casual style so I would not really recommend this for weddings or prom. Works really good with dates though since it really gives people that young and stylish feeling. In terms of time, it really doesn't take long. Since you will only be working on only a portion of your hair, this hairstyle takes just a couple of minutes and I think most girls looking to go on a date or just to keep thing simple would really like this style.

If you like this hairstyle, check out the tutorial on how to do it in the video below: