In this post, I wanted to take a step back and get back to the basics. A few people have asked me to find a hairstyle that is dead simple to do. Like literally takes just a minute. Well to be honest, you are planning to have great hair, you are going to need to spend a little bit more time then just a minute. However, I didn't want to find something that will take you hours to do and in this post I think I have found something that is really easy and takes just a few minutes. The results are great too. Lets jump back to the basics today and learn how to do a popular and easy women's hairstyle called the Hair Bow.
Here is what you will need for this tutorial:
A Rubber Band
Here are the steps that you need to follow:
1) Position one clip extension at the side of your head (See picture below)
2) Create a pony tail using just the side parts of your hair and the extensions that was clipped into your hair in the previous step. Use a rubber band to secure ponytail in place.
4) Pass the center strand through the rubber band
6) Twist one side of your hair in a loop and secure with bobby pins
8) Use as much bobby pins as needed to secure the loops and then you are finished.
I hope you enjoyed that tutorial. As you can see with just a few twists of the hair, you have made yourself a really beautiful looking hair bow. The only tricky part to this tutorial is secureing the hair in place with the bobby pins which could get a little bit tough if you are not familiar with how to work with your hair. However, one you do this a few more times, it will be really simple.
If you prefer to watch a video demonstration. The full video to this tutorial is below: