Welcome!

Welcome to our large collection of hairstyle tutorials for girls!
Friday, May 9, 2014

Updo Hairstyle for long hair: The Headscarf Roll

I am going to express my love for this updo style because I have already decided that I will wear this to my friend's wedding. This hairstyle is called the Head Scarf roll and it works very well for girls with long hair. One thing that is important to remember for this one is that you need to really match your hair color with a headband style that you think works good. Place a headband next to your head and try out different styles. Another thing to keep in mind is that there is quite a bit of rolling on this one that is needed. If you run into trouble while you are half way though this tutorial, make sure you ask a friend to give you a head. I know it sounds like a lot of work but trust me, the results are amazing!

Video Tutorial is below! Enjoy!