Welcome!

Welcome to our large collection of hairstyle tutorials for girls!
Saturday, June 7, 2014

making hair bows

What I truly love about hairstyles is that there really is an unlimited amount of hairstyles that you can learn. You just have to be creative. For example, I have seen quite a few different types of hair bows. However, each time I see a nice one, I would be surprised because different stylists do them differently. Just a slight variation would change the whole look of your hair.

What I have here for you today is a half up hair bow tutorial from luxy hair. Remember, hair bows are really simple to do and should not take you more than a few minutes. The results are also very cute. This style is great for every day, which is what this blog is all about.

Are you read to learn this hairstyle? The full video tutorial is below: